Fishman Fluence modern humbucker PRF-MHB-SN2
Fishman Fluence modern humbucker PRF-MHB-SN2.
The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker set includes both a Ceramic and Alnico pickup. Typical installation puts the Ceramic pickup in the bridge position, but that's for you to decide.
Fishman Fluence pickups are free from the hum, noise and frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire-wound pickups, offering a pure, uncorrupted and musical tone.
Each Fishman Fluence pickup has two distinct and useful sounds onboard. These sounds start with the revolutionary Fluence Core. From this Fluence Core, Fishman creates the classic timbres and tone, as well as some you've never expected.
Fishman PRF-MHB-SN2 Features:
Multi-Voice - Setand forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complementary voices.
- Voice 1 - Modern Active: The ideal active Alnico sound. Full, round, and boosted, but with unprecedented articulation and dynamics.
- Voice 2 (Alnico) - Crisp, clean and fluid: A Fluence exclusive, the clean, crisp neck humbucker tone you've always wanted without the thick, plinky sound you don't.
- Voice 2 (Ceramic) - Modern Passive Attack: Organic, high output, passive ceramic tone. Superb distortion characteristics with Fluence dynamics and response.
- Drop right in -Replaces standard humbucking and single coil pickups.
- Rechargeable on your guitar - Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.
Fishman PRF-MHB-SN2 Specifications:
- Voice 1 Peak Frequency:
- Alnico: 950Hz
- Ceramic: 720Hz
- Voice 2 Peak Frequency:
- Alnico: 8kHz
- Ceramic: 1.89kHz
- Magnetic Material:
- Alnico V
- Ceramic VIII
- Magnetic Circuit: Bar magnet with blades
- Typical Gauss Strength at String:
- Alnico: 120 Gauss
- Ceramic: 145 Gauss
- Output Impedance: 2k
- Current Draw: 2.5mA
- Battery: 9-volt or optional battery pack
We Also Recommend