Ibanez Autowah pedal AW7
(LPF / Wah)Switches between two types of wah sounds.
- LPF:A low-pass filter that cuts only the high range. The low range will not be lost.
- Wah:A conventional wah, which is a band-pass filter that cuts the low and high range sounds.
(Off / Dist+Wah / Wah/Dist)Selects how the internal distortion will be connected.
- Off:Distortion will not be applied.
- Dist+wah:Connect in the order of distortion => Wah. This intensifies the effect of the wah.
- Wah+Dist:Connect in the order of wah => distortion. This is the most commonly-used connection.
We Also Recommend