M-Audio BX8 Carbon studio monitor each
M-Audio BX8 Carbon studio monitor each. 8" driver woven Kevlar; 1.25" natural silk dome HF driver; efficient ported design for extended bass; 130 watt bi-amplified; magnetic shielding jack and XLR balanced inputs; 3-position acoustic space control.
- Type: 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voicecoil and damped rubber surround, magnetically shielded
- HF Driver: 1.25-inch (32mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- LF Amplifier: Power 70 W
- HF Amplifier: Power 60 W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100 dB typical A-weighted
- 1 x XLR balanced input connector
- 1 x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 KΩ balanced, 10 KΩ unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meterwith volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turnon/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse.
- Indicator: Power on/off indicator on rear panel
- Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 115 V ~50/60 Hz, 230 V ~50/60 Hz, or100 V ~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- Dimension: (height x width x depth): 15" x 10" x 12", 381 mm x 254 mm x 305 mm
- Weight (without packing): 26.4 lbs., 12 kg
- *Specifications are subject to change without notice.
We Also Recommend