Warwick Rockboard with XLR TRS for vocal
Warwick Rockboard with XLR TRS for vocal.
The RockBoard® Modules are simple all-in-one patchbays for the RockBoard series pedalboards. Fitting all new RockBoards® except the Duo 2.1, they provide various cable connections to fit a wide variety of needs as a convenient through box. Manage all connections to and from your effects setup in one place and in a tidy manner. With the RockBoard® Modules you can hook up your pedals permanently underneath your board and have a central access point from your instrument and to your amp as well as for your power supply. For example, Your instrument will plug into the front of A with the back of A going to the input of your first pedal on your RockBoard®. The last pedal in your chain will plug into the back of B while the front of B will go to your amp. The RockBoard® Modules give you endless possibilities of how you can hook up your rig! You are using TRS, XLR, MIDI or USB in your setup? No worries! The RockBoard® Modules provide you with all connections you need. Use them to connect multiple effects pedalboards, to run several effects from your board through your amp’s effects loop, or simply as central access point to your pedalboard.
- All-in-one patchbay for RockBoard series pedal boards
- Holds all connections to and from your RockBoard in 1 place
- Acts as central access point to your effects setup
- Establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- 4 x 6,3 mm / 1/4 TRS thru
- 2 x XLR thru (female front / male back)
- 1 x XLR thru (male front / female back)
- 1 x AC IEC thru (female front / male back)
- All connections mirrored on the backside
- Weight 550 g / 1.21 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 175 x 59 x 48 mm / 6 7/8 x 2 5/16 x 1 7/8
- Fits all new RockBoard pedalboards except Duo 2.1
- Incl. mounting screws and tool
We Also Recommend